roberto cavalli sunglasses,
Dr. Hasan A. Yahya, Professor of Sociology.
Have you ever thought like me, to be the President. The idea came to me several times and people and friends asked me to apply. designer sunglasses for sale But I am a little short of the Office of the President of USA qualifications. In the past few years, some hundreds roberto cavalli sunglasses of people encouraged me to do just that. ?
Will, I said: I wish, but it is impossible without changing the Constitution. ?
But you are well qualified for the Office, you will be a great president. You are highly qualified, and ?have I.Q. 147 score, much higher than many presidents. Take for example, President Barack Obama, he has I.Q. score of 127, and the previous one may have less. ??
May be it's ?true, I replied. "But this is not enough. The Constitution is clear, even though not fair in this regard.
How's that? People continue to ask.
It's simple, I said: "The US Constitution, Article II, Section 1 reads: "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within police sunglasses the United States."
没有评论:
发表评论